Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Emily's Juicing Journey, Day 3

Ahhhhhhhhhh - feeling so much better!

I went to my first pole dancing class in MONTHS last night - I forgot how much hard work it is! I stretched muscles I'd forgotten I had...then I went to Trader Joe's to pick up some more produce and other essentials and walked back home (1.5 miles!)...then I woke up this morning and went on a nice jog annnnnnnnnnd....I did sprints and suicides! Haven't done those since soccer training in...high school...yeesh :)

I made an excellent juice for breakfast:


Apple, grapefruit, rhubarb, strawberry, carrot, tomato, radish, nectarine, spinach, ginger, lime
(sounds like a crazy combo and doesn't look amazing, but it's delish)

I also grabbed food for my light lunches (for me, still eating something for this first go-round is essential). For lunch this week I'm having:

  • More juice (leftover from whatever I make in the morning)
  • 2 oz smoked salmon (I *finally* found one I like that's not too fishy)
  • 1 oz sharp cheddar cheese
  • 2 slices whole wheat/seeded bread
  • Olives
  • Mustard
After work I'll run home and make a more veggie-based juice before church group. WAHOO!!!!!

Cheers,

-Em


No comments:

Post a Comment