Monday, May 6, 2013

Emily's Juicing Journey, Day 1

It has arrived!!!! And so....my journey begins - 2 weeks of JUICING!!! I couldn't wait to get started, so even though I had originally planned to have a 'last meal' I went ahead and made my first batch of juice for dinner...


It's like Christmas!


I went and bought out the produce section of Shaw's...


Gotta wash all the veggies


Look at it go! This thing is *awesome* - I got so much juice and the pulp was really dry


Nom nom nom


Welcome to my meals for the next 2 weeks...


Not sure how I feel about this...


That's not half bad!


Grocery bill for the week (at least, I think everything should last me a week) - I saved $15 and it cost me less than $60 for everything

I'm excited to see how this goes....

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sight, peering down into that bowl! You should have told me what all is in there...apple, carrot, strawberry, rhubarb, celery? oooooooh, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I didn't think to do that! It's apple, carrot, rhubarb, beets, celery, strawberry, and radishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever make juice for me, just don't add the radishes and I'm sure I'll say "yum"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't even taste the radishes! Silly...

    ReplyDelete